Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
(◕‿‿◕✿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿) FIRI IEDNYL (◕‿◕✿) (◕‿‿◕✿FR‿◕✿IEN ◕DLY ✿) REMINDER FRIENDLY (◕‿◕✿) reminder freminder that FRIENDLY REMINder friend ly re mider that it’s okay to ‿◕✿ friend
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ MEME FRIED DINNER ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉຈ༽ FRIEヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ D FRENCH MEME NUGGETヽ༼ຈل͜༼ຈຈ༽ﾉ
do you have those memories that are really cringey and you never speak of and something triggers the memory and you want to fucking wash your brain out with bleach
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
"gentle reminder that cleopatra’s beauty is rumored to have started wars in ancient history" — a post going around Tumblr
Actually Cleopatra was said to have not actually been that beautiful — men said that until she opened her mouth, she was simply average. What made her beautiful according to Plutarch was her personality and intelligence. Her sparkling wit, charming personality, talent with over half a dozen languages, and in-depth knowledge of almost everything was just so impressive that she often became beautiful in their eyes.
So while that post is nice in that it’s trying to say that women are becoming more beautiful and that if you lived in 30 B.C., you could have started wars, I like this version much better.
You may not be traditionally beautiful, but goddamn neither was Cleopatra and she seduced two of the most powerful men in the world.
Page 1 of 2651